Published on March 19th, 2022 | by Paddleworld
Been struggling to protect your ever so important paddles when traveling?
Then Werner have got you covered.
A little bit of information from Werner themselves;
Protect your investment with our padded travel bag. We find that paddle breakage during transit accounts for much of the damage we see. Great for air or road travel, this paddle bag protects your investment on the way to your next adventure.
- Bag holds 2 one-piece whitewater paddles up to 203cm in length or 2 SUP paddles up to 79″ in length.
- Inner dimensions 79″L x 9″W x 3.5″D
- 82”L x 8.5”W x 4”D
- Adjustable removable reinforced shoulder strap carry system
- Handle, situated for perfect balance when carrying
- External zippered pocket with key leash
- Quilted area and extra padding in the blade compartment
- Exterior durable waterproof 600D Polyester
- Interior Poly lining
- Internal paddle sleeves to further protect paddle blades
- Velcro wraps to keep paddle shafts « spooning » for extra strength when traveling
- Interior mesh organizer pocket
- Durable taped edge construction
- Larger interior allows for quick storage of a towel or clothing, etc.
- Hanging loop for storage
If you want to check more out from Werner and their paddle bags then click here.